The original business conception was realized by two returning WWII Veterans in 1951.
While serving in the Canadian Air Force, these two had witnessed, first hand, the rapid development of Plastics in the war effort.
When they returned from active duty, they opened up a small Plastics fabrication shop on Fort St in Victoria, BC.
The business was later moved to bigger premises on Douglas Street, where they began to develop the merchandise side of the business.
In the 1980's the business again expanded in to larger premises on Quadra Street. this location served as the main office and warehouse for over 20 years.
In 2008 the business was moved to an even larger premise at Cloverdale Avenue and Oak Street. This current 18000 sq.ft. location serves as the Corproate offices, the Company's distribution warehouse, the Victoria area store operations with a 6000 sq. ft. Marine Store located on the second floor.
Member Since: 2005