2020 Annual General Meeting (Virtual)
June 30 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Members of the Richmond Chamber of Commerce are invited to attend the 94th Annual General Meeting, rescheduled to Tuesday, June 30, 2020. The AGM will be delivered completely virtually this year. We hope you will join us for key updates on the Chamber, as well as election of our Board of Directors. To meet quorum, fifty members of the Chamber of Commerce must be present online or have provided proxies.
The Board of Directors of the Richmond Chamber of Commerce will be elected during this portion of our Annual General Meeting, Audited financials will also be voted for approval by the Members of the Richmond Chamber.
The Board of Directors of the Richmond Chamber of Commerce will be elected during this portion of our Annual General Meeting, Audited financials will also be voted for approval by the Members of the Richmond Chamber. This session will be delivered virtually via Zoom. All attendees will be included in a door prize draw at the end of the session.
Voter Sign-On: 4:00pm – 4:10pm
Annual General Meeting: 4:10pm – 4:40pm
Prize Draws from Attendees: 4:40pm
Chamber Members Ticket: Free with advanced registration
The Chamber is pleased to announce the following slate of candidates who have been recommended by the Nominating Committee for the 2020/21 Term:
- Grant Bryan, Co-Owner, O’Hare’s GastroPub & Liquor Store
- Fan Chun, Chief Financial Officer, Dr. Power
- Brian Corcoran, Partner, PLLR LLP
- Naomi Horsford, Manager, Municipal & Stakeholder Relations, Vancouver Fraser Port Authority
- Stephanie Howes, Dean, School of Business, Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Bernard Loh, Business Development Manager, Next Environmental Inc.
- Rachel Li, District Director, Roynat Capital, Scotiabank
- Chuck Keeling, Executive Vice President, Stakeholder Relations and Responsible Gaming, Great Canadian Gaming Corp.
- Michael McCoy, Board Member, Touchstone Family Association
- Carolyn Robertson, Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Mark Rose, President, Flexible Films, Layfield Group
- Lulu Shen, National Sales & Marketing Director, iTalkBB Media
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS:
Please note advanced registration is required. This event is expected to sell out.