2021 Annual General Meeting
June 29, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 4:45 pm
Members of the Richmond Chamber of Commerce are invited to attend the 95th Annual General Meeting, rescheduled to Tuesday, June 29, 2021. The AGM will be delivered completely virtually this year. We hope you will join us for key updates on the Chamber, as well as election of our Board of Directors. To meet quorum, fifty members of the Chamber of Commerce must be present online or have provided proxies.
The Board of Directors of the Richmond Chamber of Commerce will be elected during this portion of our Annual General Meeting, Audited financials will also be voted for approval by the Members of the Richmond Chamber. This session will be delivered virtually via Zoom. All attendees will be included in a door prize draw at the end of the session.
Voter Sign-On: 4:00pm – 4:05pm
Annual General Meeting: 4:05pm – 4:45pm
Prize Draws from Attendees: 4:45pm
Chamber Members Ticket: Free with advanced registration
The Chamber is pleased to announce the following slate of candidates who have been recommended by the Nominating Committee for the 2021/22 Term:
- Grant Bryan, Co-Owner, O’Hare’s GastroPub & Liquor Store·
- Lisa Cowell, Manager, Fund & Community Development, Richmond Society for Community Living
- Fan Chun, Chief Financial Officer, Dr. Power
- Brian Corcoran, Partner, PLLR LLP (acclaimed as Immediate Past Chair)
- Naomi Horsford, Acting Director, Community & Government Relations, Vancouver Fraser Port Authority
- Stephanie Howes, Dean, School of Business, Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Bernard Loh, Business Development Manager, Next Environmental Inc.
- Rachel Li, District Director, Roynat Capital, Scotiabank
- Chuck Keeling, Executive Vice President, Stakeholder Relations and Responsible Gaming, Great Canadian Gaming Corp.
- Cila Kwong, Regional Director – Field Sales, Western Canada, RBC Insurance
- Carolyn Robertson, Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Jason Tse, Manager, Commercial Leasing – Cargo, Vancouver Airport Authority (YVR)
- Lisa Wong, Principal, Lauren Financial Corp.
Please note advanced registration is required. This event is expected to sell out.