37th Annual Golf Tournament
September 21, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
It’s happening! It’s the 37th Annual Richmond Chamber of Commerce Golf Tournament. In this tough year, we know how powerful it can be to meet people face-to-face and blow off steam in a safer environment.
We’re inviting the business community to join us at Mayfair Lakes Golf & Country Club and enjoy 18 holes of networking in September. We hope to see you in person soon!
Monday, September 21st, 2020
Tee times available from 10am – 2pm
Mayfair Lakes Golf & Country Club
5460 No. 7 Road, Richmond, BC V6V 1R7
Foursome: $600 + GST
Twosome: $320 + GST
Includes lunch, power carts, cart gifts, prizes for winners, and sponsor hole activities.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS:
Put your brand in front of Richmond’s savviest business people. There are opportunities for every budget. Download the Sponsorship package here:
What to Expect:
We look forward to delivering a quality experience for our golfers and sponsors, while keeping everyone safe. A few things have changed this year with your safety and well-being in mind. Please call our office at 604-278-2822 if you have any questions.
- This is a tee-time tournament, with foursomes scheduled to tee-off between 10am and 2pm, instead of the shotgun tournament we usually host.
- We’re asking that registrations be done in groups of at least 2, in order to ensure you aren’t sharing a golf cart with someone outside of your bubble.
- Hole sponsors and staff will be greeting you in a physically distanced manner, and any give-a-ways will adhere to safety guidelines.
- While we’ll miss the BBQ Buffet dinner we usually host, this year golfers coming off the course will have an opportunity to network afterwards with a limited group of people.
- Lunch will be your choice of: sandwich or wrap, chips or peanuts, and beer or pop.
- Registrants for this event will be sent a Doodle poll to select their preferred tee time blocks. We’ll be doing everything possible to ensure you are teeing off at your preferred time.
More details will be communicated to golfers and sponsors in the month before this tournament. For an overview of course safety measures, please read the Mayfair COVID-19 Policies & Procedures