Members of the Richmond Chamber of Commerce and Guests are invited to attend the 96th Annual General Meeting, Thursday, April 28th, 2022. The AGM will be presented in-person and include a cocktail-style networking reception. We hope you will join us for key updates on the Chamber, as well as election of our Board of Directors, and a great networking experience.
Annual General Meeting
The Board of Directors of the Richmond Chamber of Commerce will be elected during this portion of our Annual General Meeting, Audited financials will also be presented for approval by the Members of the Richmond Chamber, as well as a motion to approve our Auditors for the coming year.
Member Registration & Welcome: 4:30pm – 5:00pm
Annual General Meeting & Board Election: 5:00pm – 5:30pm
Networking Reception: 5:30pm – 7:00pm
13888 Wireless Way, Richmond, BC
Complimentary parking is available on site. This location is also located on the 410 bus route.
Chamber Members Tickets: $12 + GST
Please note that this event is exclusive to members of the Richmond Chamber and their employees.
The Chamber is pleased to announce the following slate of candidates who have been recommended by the Nominating Committee for the 2022/2022 term:
- Fan Chun, Chief Financial Officer, Dr. Power
- Lisa Cowell, Manager, Fund & Community Development, Richmond Society for Community Living
- Mirjana Galovich, Director of Audience and Revenue Development, Gateway Theatre
- Naomi Horsford, Manager, Municipal and Stakeholder Relations, Vancouver Fraser Port Authority
- Stephanie Howes, Dean, Melville School of Business, Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Chuck Keeling, Executive Vice President, Stakeholder Relations and Responsible Gaming, Great Canadian Gaming Corp.
- Cila Kwong, Regional Director – Field Sales, Western Canada, RBC Insurance
- Rachel Li, District Director, Roynat Capital, Scotiabank
- Bernard Loh, Business Development Manager, Next Environmental Inc.
- Carolyn Robertson, Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Jason Tse, Manager, Commercial Leasing – Cargo, Vancouver Airport Authority (YVR)
- Connor Williams, Vice-President, Ashton Service Group
Can’t make it but still want to make your mark as a member? Please consider sending your completed 2022 AGM Proxy Form to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AGM TITLE SPONSOR:
THANK YOU TO OUR RECEPTION SPONSORS:
Please note advanced registration is required. This event is expected to sell out.