June 22, 2020
Beginning June 22, 2020, the Richmond Chamber of Commerce office will reopen full-time.
We know things won’t quite be the same, but we’re committed to giving our members the Chamber experience you know and love while practicing physical distancing and prioritizing our members’, guests’ and employees’ health and safety. The wellbeing of our guests and team remains our top priority. With this in mind, we’re putting increased health and safety measures into place, including:
- Our staff teams will be wearing face coverings when interacting with the public and have daily temperature monitoring.
- Our reception area will have a plexiglass barrier between guests and staff.
- We acknowledge couriers are an essential service and work in many environments throughout the day. Couriers will be asked to wait outside the office, leaving their document on a clearly marked table (most often to be certified and returned).
- High touch surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned frequently as part of our enhanced daily sanitizing.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available for you.
- We’re ensuring physical distancing can be maintained by limiting occupancy and updating office flow.
- We’re not taking cash. We’re accepting electronic payments only—cards or digital wallets, and tap is best.
- We’re discouraging in-person meetings and encouraging staff and committees to use online options like Zoom, or telephone meetings wherever possible.
- We will be offering no-touch greetings to our guests and members, avoiding handshakes at this time.
- Staff time in the office will be staggered, with about half of our team continuing to work from home on any given day of the work week.
- We’re also offering many events and services online (available at www.RichmondChamber.ca). We look forward to continuing to serve the Richmond business community throughout this time.
Office Hours (Monday to Friday):
- 8:30AM – 4:30PM
- Closed: 1:00PM – 2:00PM daily
JOIN THE CHAMBER
Discover a new world that will help you grow and better your business!
"ASPAC’s membership with the Richmond Chamber of Commerce has helped us become an integrated part of the community as we develop River Green on the Fraser River waterfront. It has helped strengthen our brand awareness, while connecting us to important networking opportunities with key individuals across the city."
Gary Wong, Vice-President & Director - Aspac Developments Ltd.